News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Map may show evidence of Wales' Atlantis off Ceredigion

Started by Imperial Dave, August 21, 2022, 08:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor

Nick Harbud

I don't believe the bit about "...the lost land sunken below Cardigan Bay".  Continental drift has merely relocated it to the west of Pembrokeshire. 

It is really easy to find.  From the end of the M4, just keep travelling west until mobile phone reception ceases, the GPS spouts nonsense, you notice people eating seaweed and weird, mythical creatures emerge from the mist.

;D ;D ;D
Nick Harbud

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor

Denis Grey

Quote from: NickHarbud on August 21, 2022, 08:56:43 AM
I don't believe the bit about "...the lost land sunken below Cardigan Bay".  Continental drift has merely relocated it to the west of Pembrokeshire. 

It is really easy to find.  From the end of the M4, just keep travelling west until mobile phone reception ceases, the GPS spouts nonsense, you notice people eating seaweed and weird, mythical creatures emerge from the mist.

;D ;D ;D

Just head for the Druid's Rest at Glan Don.

Imperial Dave

Watch out for the Klatchian coffee........
Slingshot Editor

Nick Harbud

Quote from: Denis Grey on August 21, 2022, 10:57:56 AM
Just head for the Druid's Rest at Glan Don.

Too far east - probably recorded in Cardiff or Swansea, if not White City.  I mean, anywhere that can offer proof of its own existence is probably, by definition, not the right location.

Nick Harbud

Imperial Dave

riiiight.....

and for an encore prove that black is white and get yourself killed on the next zebra crossing?
Slingshot Editor

Martin Smith

Quote from: Holly on August 21, 2022, 12:46:07 PM
Watch out for the Klatchian coffee........

...I think we're in Llamedos territory, here, Holly 🏉
Martin
u444

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor