News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Ancient Roman home and mosaics unearthed during Italian apartment renovation

Started by Imperial Dave, May 09, 2021, 07:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck the Grey

The only  thing that I would find after digging up my floor would be rocks, lots of rocks.

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor

Justin Swanton

Interesting. I dug up my floor and found a skeleton with a hole in the head. I'm convinced it was an arrow wound but the police seem very interested in whether I own a pistol or not...

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor

Mark G

Careful Justin, that's the sort of thing we can't refute from our own sources ... so we might have to believe you this time

Justin Swanton

Quote from: Mark G on May 11, 2021, 06:59:58 AM
Careful Justin, that's the sort of thing we can't refute from our own sources ... so we might have to believe you this time

I'm innocent! Can you help with the bail?

...wait a minute, what do you mean by "this time"?

Erpingham

Quote from: Justin Swanton on May 11, 2021, 02:04:43 PM

I'm innocent! Can you help with the bail?

Looks like one of those scam e-mails  .  Justin's account must have been hacked.

Chuck the Grey

Quote from: Justin Swanton on May 10, 2021, 08:29:16 AM
Interesting. I dug up my floor and found a skeleton with a hole in the head. I'm convinced it was an arrow wound but the police seem very interested in whether I own a pistol or not...

Once upon a time, my contribution to this conversation would have started, " You have the right to remain silent, blah, blah blah."  ;)