News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Absent Generals 2

Started by dwkay57, February 02, 2021, 05:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwkay57

Following the inclusion of my article in Issue 333 Slingshot and the extension of LockDown 3 (The Variants), I decided to have another attempt at hosting a battle.

This one will be simpler in format - here is the battlefield, what is your deployment and what are orders. I'm not sure if I'll be able to give you the ability to review and update plans during the battle, but I'll see what I can do.

PROBLEMS IN THE PELOPONNESE

A long time ago in a Greece far, far away.....
                                                             Civil War was rife with rebel alliance troops
                                                          threatening the borders of the Spartan Homeland

Ok, who is humming the theme tune and making zap zap noises?

Essentially Greek v Greek. Briefings for both sides attached. If interested please read one (or both) and submit the information for at least one of them to me at dwmkay@aol.com.
Any queries, please let me know.
Hopefully, I'll get a slot on the dining room table in a couple of weeks.
David