News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Promo items?

Started by Ade G, September 07, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ade G

Our club (I-in-6 Gamers) in the Black Country/West Midlands have agreed to let me promote the Society at shows where there is not an official presence if that would be of use?
We would just need some sort of simple promotional literature/leaflet (I will display my Slingshots) - is anything currently available?
Unfortunately all my Society paraphernalia was returned years ago when I stopped attending shows

Ade

Patrick Waterson

I believe we have a traditional leaflet somewhere; for other materials, the man to contact is David Edwards.  If you do not know his contact details, please PM me and I can put you in touch. :)
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill

Ade G

Quote from: Patrick Waterson on September 08, 2018, 06:15:17 AM
I believe we have a traditional leaflet somewhere; for other materials, the man to contact is David Edwards.  If you do not know his contact details, please PM me and I can put you in touch. :)

Will drop you a line Patrick

John GL

Hi Adrian

Do you want to sell any Society items?  If so, let me know your address and I'll send you a selection.

John