Author Topic: 25mm closing down giveaway  (Read 236 times)

dwkay57

• Society Member
  • Interests: Imperial Romans, 6mm,
25mm closing down giveaway
« on: January 05, 2021, 05:01:54 PM »
As I am now painting (or more precisely re-painting - not that the re-painting is more precise you understand) what should be my last ever 25mm figures, I thought I ought to check what was left in that scale and have a clear out. I have now emptied the shoe box and catalogued the remains in the attachment which are now available for anybody who may be interested.

I am not anticipating any payment - except to cover postage (they weigh just over 1kg) - although any contribution to funds for future projects would be a bonus. The main aim is to pass them on to someone who will use them or at worst melt them down to re-cast.

Whilst the schedule is in lots, this was principally to help answer any queries or supply better photos. My preference is to dispose of them in one go although I will split if anyone just wants a particular few groupings.

Note - attached schedule now further updated to reflect more figures heading north.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 11:49:22 AM by dwkay57 »
  • David Kay
David

DougM

• Society Member
    • A Lead Odyssey
  • Interests: Sasanians, DBMM, DBA, Baccus, Lion Rampant, Dux Britanniarum, Infmay Infamy.
Re: 25mm closing down giveaway
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 05:13:50 PM »
HI David, I am sure you will find homes for them all. there are quite a few folk who love the older figures.

If no-one else is interested in the BTD Auxiliary Cavalry Command, I will put my hand up, as they are a good match for the figures I am using for my EIR project (Saleh Foundry sculpts and BTD Auxiliaries.)  Totally understand if you would prefer to dispose of them as a single lot.
  • Doug Melville
"Let the great gods Mithra and Ahura help us, when the swords are loudly clashing, when the nostrils of the horses are a tremble,...  when the strings of the bows are whistling and sending off sharp arrows."  http://aleadodyssey.blogspot.com/

dwkay57

• Society Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 09:02:50 AM »
I can send you just the Blacktree cavalry command if that's what you want Doug - happy for any unit (or sub-unit) to go where they are most needed. At the moment they don't have shields, I think they came with some hexagonal ones which are mixed in with the other shields. I can sort them out if you want.
  • David Kay
David

DougM

• Society Member
    • A Lead Odyssey
  • Interests: Sasanians, DBMM, DBA, Baccus, Lion Rampant, Dux Britanniarum, Infmay Infamy.
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 01:11:12 PM »
That would be great, thanks David, just let me know postage and a PayPal address to send it too. If you could find the shields that would be great. I will pm my address.
  • Doug Melville
"Let the great gods Mithra and Ahura help us, when the swords are loudly clashing, when the nostrils of the horses are a tremble,...  when the strings of the bows are whistling and sending off sharp arrows."  http://aleadodyssey.blogspot.com/

Dave Knight

• Society Member
  • Interests: Miniature gaming through all recorded and imagined time and space, history, visiting historic sites
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 02:26:34 PM »
Hi

I would like to take the painted Roman auxiliaries, medieval Lamming sprearmen and the weapons if they are still available please.

Is there anything that you are looking for for your current projects?  I can do a search of my lead moutain if there is

REgards

Dave

DougM

• Society Member
    • A Lead Odyssey
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 02:56:57 PM »
Currently looking for additional celtic and Roman auxiliary cavalry and a eir bolt shooter, but I'm happy to buy them with my warlord bonus and SoA discount. :)
  • Doug Melville

Martin Smith

• Society Member
  • Interests: Ancient / medieval wargaming
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 07:03:06 PM »
Found these in the ‘to be sold’ pile, Doug
  • Martin Smith
Martin
u444

DougM

• Society Member
    • A Lead Odyssey
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 07:44:47 PM »
Cracking stuff, now let me know how much.
  • Doug Melville

dwkay57

• Society Member
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2021, 09:57:53 AM »
Dave,

Yes Lot 1 (the auxiliaries), Lot 7 (the spearmen) and Lot 13 (the weapons arsenal) are all available. Drop me an inmail with your address and I'll get them in the post next week.
Did you want the command figures (Lot 2) as well?
  • David Kay
David

dwkay57

• Society Member
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2021, 09:16:26 AM »
Any more interest before I bundle them off to put in the metals skip at the local recycling site?

Collection attached again for ease of viewing.
  • David Kay
David