News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Cravant, France 1/2 July

Started by Denis Grey, February 28, 2023, 08:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denis Grey

My local wargames club has been approached by a group in Cravant in France who are looking for wargamers to present a HYW game on 1/2 July. If anyone would be interested, message me your details and I will pass them on to M. Boué.

"Dear Sir,
The battle of Cravant took place in 1423, the French Cravant community is organising a festival for the 600th anniversary of this battle.

There will be reenactments and a medieval market, conferences by scholars and so on. The festival will toke place on the 1st and 2nd of July 2023.

I am in charge of finding wargamers who would present a hundred years war game (whatever the rule is , or the figures scale 15mm to 28mm).

Maybe some of your member could be interested in setting up a game to make visitors discover medieval wargaming.

If you have contact with other medieval wargaming club please feel free to share this message.

There will be free housing accomodation, English speaking translators will be there to help you.

Cravant is 12 miles south of Auxerre (Burgundy, 120 miles south of Paris along the A6 motorway.)

Best regards

Gilles Boué (Napoleonic gamer not medieval :(( )"

Nick Harbud

Perhaps Doug or one of our other Scottish members can be persuaded to take the part of Darnley.   ???
Nick Harbud

Imperial Dave

nice idea. A bit far for me personally
Slingshot Editor