News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Elegoo Mars 3 4K resin printer + Mercury plus wash and curing machine - UK only

Started by Imperial Dave, April 08, 2024, 08:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imperial Dave

Having had high hopes to get into resin/3D printing I bought myself an Elegoo Mars 3 4K 3D printer with an Elegoo Mercury plus 2.0 wash and curing machine and 1kg of washable grey resin....

time is like a butterfly and mine for the past few months doubly so and I really cant see me having the time to get into this so reluctantly clearing space and generating money (for Salute 51!)

I am based in the UK

looking for £100 plus P+P or thereabouts

oh the shame......You cannot view this attachment.
Slingshot Editor

Ian61

A pity that Dave as there is a lot of potential in printing but I am fortunate to have someone else doing the donkey work on it.
Ian Piper
Norton Fitzwarren, Somerset

Imperial Dave

It needs a time commitment and my available time has disappeared of late
Slingshot Editor

Justin Swanton

Quote from: Imperial Dave on April 08, 2024, 09:51:55 AMIt needs a time commitment and my available time has disappeared of late
It's sad how the important things of life keep giving way to trivial things like making money to pay bills.  :'(

Imperial Dave

In my case its looking after 2 relatives with dementia and another 2 with long term health issues
Slingshot Editor

Justin Swanton

Quote from: Imperial Dave on April 08, 2024, 09:55:33 AMIn my case its looking after 2 relatives with dementia and another 2 with long term health issues
That is noble work. Can't argue with it.

Erpingham

Quote from: Imperial Dave on April 08, 2024, 09:55:33 AMIn my case its looking after 2 relatives with dementia and another 2 with long term health issues
Sorry to hear that.  Having one relative with dementia was hard enough - it's an evil disease.

Imperial Dave

Salute 51 will be my only wargame outing for 2 years...having the luxury of a day to myself is a rarity
Slingshot Editor

Imperial Dave

well, I have foolishly donated this to a school so no longer 'for sale'

:)
Slingshot Editor

Ian61

Ian Piper
Norton Fitzwarren, Somerset

Justin Swanton

Quote from: Imperial Dave on April 10, 2024, 08:04:24 AMwell, I have foolishly donated this to a school so no longer 'for sale'

:)
Your reward will be great. Heard the story about the chap doing his evening prayers? He says "Lord, I know I'll get a hundredfold in the next life, but could I have just onefold in advance?"

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor