News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Anyone know of any conventions in Germany in July or August 2013?

Started by Dave Beatty, June 26, 2013, 01:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Beatty

I'll be wandering aimlessly about Germany in July and August and wonder if there are any conventions going on?  I know about Feencon in Bonn 27-28 July and Komicon in Koblenz 17-18 August.

Cheers,

yesthatphil

There is also the biennial flats show at Kulmbach 9-11 August ... in Franconia ... http://plassenburg.de/de/zinnfigurenboerse/zinnfigurenboerse/zinnfigurenboerse-2013   This is said to be the biggest and best (I am hoping to get there this year so will be able to make comparisons if I do) ...

The Plassenburg holds the most extensive toy soldier museum in the world so would be worth a visit anyway ... but the show is only every two years so might make this year the year to include it in a trip.

I suspect it will be exclusively wonderful things to look at and buy rather than have any games to play, but it might make a memorable contribution to a visit to Germany ...

Phil
Ancients on the Move

Justin Swanton

Flats, eh? Any zoomed-in photos of what they do? I make flats myself so am interested.