News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

TACTICA 2 Seleukids v Ptolemaics

Started by simonw, July 02, 2023, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erpingham

Quote from: Imperial Dave on July 07, 2023, 02:11:14 PMalso nice to see a hand made rear wheel on the wall...

Cunningly converted to a clock, it seems.  Is it tricky to read, Simon?

simonw

Not once you have learned the technique!

simonw

I was a keen cyclist (I used to do over 4000miles a year) but I haven't been on my bike now since before the pandemic because my MS symptoms have worsened such that I cannot get on or off it without falling over. A friend of mine made the clock for me in recognition of my love of cycling. I have toured the Orkneys by bike, the Outer Hebrides and Mull and the Ardnamurchan peninsula and Islay and Jura as well as numerous other 'tours' including Denmark and Germany in my teens.

Erpingham

Callanish on a nice day  :) I'm sorry you can't cycle any more Simon. It looks like you'd have given Jon Freitag a run for his money back in the day  :)   I do hope you are still getting out there by other means.

simonw

Anthony,

Thanks.

Simon

P.S. One has to seek out one's salvation with diligence. Accept what you can't change and conquer ambition and desire. All life is suffering. Be good and kind to others and do no evil and you will find the path to contentment and enlightenment!  :)

Siddartha Gotama (kind of)  :)

Imperial Dave

A fellow cyclist. I am fortunate to still be in the saddle
Slingshot Editor