News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Little Battles 20

Started by dwkay57, March 23, 2020, 04:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imperial Dave

another good battle and battle report Dave
Slingshot Editor

dwkay57

Yawn - not another battle report - zzzzz

This time Persians (with some new units) take on my completed Herodian Jewish army (without camel hauled chariots or war goats).

David

Erpingham

Do the new Persians include war rhinos though?

dwkay57

mmmm.... which Persian province should have the war rhinos in its army?
David

Jim Webster

Quote from: dwkay57 on October 31, 2020, 08:48:56 AM
mmmm.... which Persian province should have the war rhinos in its army?
]

They were held in central casting and issued to satraps who could make a good case for them  ;)

dwkay57

Another month, another battle and another battle report.

This time it is a selection of Greeks (they come in boxes like biscuits or chocolates) take on some Romans somewhere off Watling Street.

For those trying to get out of testing the Christmas lights, there is a longer report on my website (www.veryverylittlewars.wordpress.com)
David

Imperial Dave

very nice David and especially the terrain  :)
Slingshot Editor

davidb

Enjoyable to read as always David.

Jim Webster

Quote from: davidb on November 25, 2020, 09:23:20 PM
Enjoyable to read as always David.

I'll second that, goes well with a mug of coffee  8)

dwkay57

Glad to hear that Jim. I tell my wife these reports are for my dotage when I can sit with a coffee, scone and be propped up in front of a screen to watch my past efforts flash by.....
David

Jim Webster

Quote from: dwkay57 on November 30, 2020, 08:58:44 AM
Glad to hear that Jim. I tell my wife these reports are for my dotage when I can sit with a coffee, scone and be propped up in front of a screen to watch my past efforts flash by.....

I suspect that if you ask really nicely and point out it's for the good of your health, they might even add something warming to the coffee  8)