News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Welsh island rabbits are archaeologists

Started by Duncan Head, March 31, 2021, 03:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan Head

Duncan Head

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor

Justin Swanton

This is too much fun. The carrot and the stick won't work on us!

Imperial Dave

lettuce just remind ourselves of the story
Slingshot Editor

Justin Swanton

Indeed. This is rabbitly descending into farce. Back to the topic. Hop to it!

Erpingham

Yes, we've definitely gone down the rabbit hole on this one.

Justin Swanton

That's the trouble with bad puns: they tend to breed like...umm...well...yes...

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor

Justin Swanton

In any case I've no doubt forum members are lapin it up.

Erpingham

Because it is Easter, and the stokholm rabbits actually got there by medieval commercial bunny farming, can I suggest you get out your SoA memory sticks and look up a game about warreners published in an early 1980s Slingshot?  Justin will wince at what a mess it is (something went really wrong at the printers and no-one caught it) but also the strange cod-medieval poems it generated. :)

Justin Swanton

Quote from: Erpingham on April 01, 2021, 03:59:31 PM
Because it is Easter, and the stokholm rabbits actually got there by medieval commercial bunny farming, can I suggest you get out your SoA memory sticks and look up a game about warreners published in an early 1980s Slingshot?  Justin will wince at what a mess it is (something went really wrong at the printers and no-one caught it) but also the strange cod-medieval poems it generated. :)

Coneycatcher in Slingshot 130, March 1987. Not really a mess, just that bit of duplication of text at the beginning. I like the cartoons.

Jim Webster

I'm just going to leave you all to stew

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor