News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Multiple Models of Maldon

Started by Chris, April 25, 2021, 12:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Gentlemen,

In an admittedly self-serving effort to increase the number of visitors to my new and pales in comparison blog to such exemplars as James Roach and Simon Miller, I extend an invitation to:

https://nopaintingrequired.blogspot.com/

Looking back in this category of the larger forum, I note that I have been in "exile" since early March of last year. I confess that I would not be surprised if members judged me "inimicus" or even "nefas". (Sorry, recently reread and enjoyed Colleen McCullough's THE OCTOBER HORSE; am now almost finished with 1177 BC, THE YEAR CIVILIZATION COLLAPSED, by Eric H. Cline.)

Here's hoping that the link works.

Respectfully,
Chris

Erpingham

Nice to see you posting again Chris.  I hope the blog is a success.  Couldn't work out how to follow it though.

I hope your new project doesn't prevent you from contributing occassionally here and maybe again in Slingshot somewhere down the line.

Justin Swanton

Nice to see you again Chris. Your "Timoleon Brings the Thunder" goes into the next issue of Slingshot.

Prufrock

Very good to have you back, Chris!