News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Argentoratum with To The Strongest!

Started by Chris, June 19, 2021, 12:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Third refight of this historic engagement, this time with Simon Miller's rules.

The record now stands 3-0 in favor (favour) of the Alemanni. So, I must be doing something right or something wrong.

At the risk of AFS (Argentoratum Fatigue Syndrome), I think it merits more study and two or more refights.

Anyway, here is the link for those few, those excellent few, who might be interested in reading: https://nopaintingrequired.blogspot.com/

Thanks & Cheers,
Chris

Imperial Dave

thanks Chris,

detailed and meticulous to the nth degree. The article was on Tactica 2 though or did i miss something?
Slingshot Editor

Erpingham

Quote from: Holly on June 20, 2021, 12:17:25 AM
thanks Chris,

detailed and meticulous to the nth degree. The article was on Tactica 2 though or did i miss something?

There were two.  Tactica 2 was no. 2.  (or #2 as Chris would say :) )

Imperial Dave

ah.....my eye was drawn to Tactica 2 for some reason...... :o
Slingshot Editor

Chris

Dave,

Sorry for the unintended confusion. I am still learning my way around the blogosphere or whatever those in the know call it now . . .

In future, I shall try to refrain from double-posting on the same day. Interestingly, under the 'labels' section or banner over to the right of the text or actual blog entry, the entries are posted in alphabetical order. So, even though the Tactica II "paper" was the most recent post, because it begins with the letter T, it is rather far down on the labels list. The report of Argentoratum with TTS! is first on the labels list . . . for now anyway.

Thanks for taking the time to read the one or both.

Thanks for the compliment re the rules "analysis." I think, to a certain extent, when trying to breakdown rules or trying to tinker with them, lengthy paragraphs are almost a necessity. Had I been general or vague, I suppose I would have been chastised for not being more specific!  :-[

Cheers,
Chris

Imperial Dave

no worries Chris, i am easily confused..... ;D
Slingshot Editor