News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Little Battles 21

Started by dwkay57, January 24, 2021, 05:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Webster

Quote from: dwkay57 on August 03, 2021, 06:00:17 PM
The latest (and last) of my Greek armies are tested in their first outing by some rowdy Essex tourists.

nice one

dwkay57

And it is back to the Near East for this battle with a couple of Persian satraps reluctantly combining to have another go at Herod's Judean army.

Fuller report for those trying to avoid decorating or gardening duties available on my website.
David

Imperial Dave

nice. I went for the shorter one.....DIY beckons
Slingshot Editor

dwkay57

Yes - the joys of a UK Bank Holiday weekend! Either fight for a space on the beach (after sitting in traffic for ages) or chase the spiders off the paint brushes and try to remember which paint shade went in what room.
David

dwkay57

My largest battle since last August.

My Romans make their belated first appearance of the year to face a Greek selection (of states not chocolates or yoghurts).
David

dwkay57

Another report for Jim to mull over whilst munching his sandwich.

Smaller battle this time. Spartans and Armenians meet at the site of the battle Snickers (formerly known as Marathon).

Bonus points for those who stay awake long enough to spot the terrain errors.
David

Jim Webster

Quote from: dwkay57 on October 17, 2021, 08:53:14 AM
Another report for Jim to mull over whilst munching his sandwich.

Smaller battle this time. Spartans and Armenians meet at the site of the battle Snickers (formerly known as Marathon).

Bonus points for those who stay awake long enough to spot the terrain errors.

Nicely went with a mug of coffee this Sunday morning  ;)

dwkay57

When the wife is away (volunteering at a local National Trust property) the little men will play....

My latest army - the Emesa - had the opportunity to test their mettle in a supporting role to the Commagene. A Persian satrap was identified as their opponent and the terrain was borrowed from a Chris Hahn article in Slingshot.

Longer report, which may help to explain the rapid disappearances in periods 4 and 5 available on my website.
David

Jim Webster

There is tomorrow lunchtime sorted  8)

Imperial Dave

great battle report as ever and nice layout
Slingshot Editor