News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Me and my dog Beau

Started by Dave Knight, December 30, 2022, 01:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Knight

In 2022 I had several holidays with my dog Beau which also involved a wargaming session.  We went from Tain in the Highlands down to Shoreham by SEa on the Sussex coast.  All good holidays and great games.

For 2023 I am looking to repeat this and include some new places and opponents.  The only requirement for any host is that Beau will join me when gaming.  A quick fuss and he will settle down on his bed no problem.

The games don't have to fit our time period but that would of course be good. I  play just about anything.  I am happy to do championship games in DBA or Lion Rampant, although I do prefer (but not insist on) historical opponents and playing 2 games switching sides.

I can also host if anyone would like a trip up to Falkirk.

Imperial Dave

What a great idea Dave. Have dog...Will wargame
Slingshot Editor

Jim Webster

It was Dave and the Dealer and a dog named Beau
And a cat named Kalamazoo. ;)

Imperial Dave

Going to make some dreams come true
Slingshot Editor

Dave Knight

Bumping this in case anyone is interested

Jon Freitag

While no travel required, how about a remote game?  I have collections in many periods to tempt.

lionheartrjc

Dave,

If you ever happen to or want to visit Guildford in Surrey then I am always happy to host you and your dog.

Richard

Dave Knight

Quote from: lionheartrjc on May 04, 2023, 05:42:34 PMDave,

If you ever happen to or want to visit Guildford in Surrey then I am always happy to host you and your dog.

Richard

I may well take you up on that 8)