News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Crusade Wargames Show - Penarth South Wales

Started by Denis Grey, April 09, 2022, 11:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denis Grey

Penarth & District Wargames Society has announced that they have decided discontinue Crusade, their annual wargames show.

The 2020 show was the 26th.  It turns out to also have been the last.

Imperial Dave

thats terrible news. It was one of my favourites and also closest. Was planning to go to the next one but alas no longer
Slingshot Editor

Dave Knight

Imperial Dave

Good question. I only ever went to that one and the one that used to be run in Usk
Slingshot Editor

Martin Smith

Rumour is that Firestorm Games in Cardiff run or host ADLG and other tournaments...
Martin
u444

Denis Grey

Quote from: Holly on April 20, 2022, 07:58:45 AM
Good question. I only ever went to that one and the one that used to be run in Usk
Quote from: Martin Smith on April 20, 2022, 08:04:53 AM
Rumour is that Firestorm Games in Cardiff run or host ADLG and other tournaments...

The event at Usk was presumably Godendag - which relocated to Firestorm Games some years ago.

Imperial Dave

yes thats the one Denis. Couldnt remember the name for reasons of senility  :P :P
Slingshot Editor

Dave Knight

Whilst I have been known to take part in the odd friendly tournament I generally prefer a show.  I am surprised that Wales does not have at least 2 or 3

Imperial Dave

there are a few tournaments in Cardiff and Bridgend but no shows as such
Slingshot Editor