News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Little Battles 2023

Started by dwkay57, May 06, 2023, 09:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Smith

A red flickering, glowing light, I'd imagine....
Martin
u444

Martin Smith

Quote from: dwkay57 on August 27, 2023, 03:42:32 PMhttps://veryverylittlewars.wordpress.com/

Guaranteed to help you drop off!

Great report, by the way, David. The 6mm give a pleasing effect, and make the scenery seem more relevant, somehow.
Martin
u444

stevenneate

We keep the chocolate Teddy Bear biscuits in the freezer. It's the only way they survive to make it to the coffee mug.

Excellent game report as well. The Roman cavalry did some real heavy lifting but were probably not mentioned by Valerian in his report to the Emperor.

dwkay57

Thanks for the comment Martin. Yes, somehow the scenery seems to work quite well for some reason.

Hopefully people will not mention the cat in the fridge that may or may not have eaten the biscuits....
David

Imperial Dave

The cat turned the light off in the fridge
Slingshot Editor

Erpingham

Quote from: dwkay57 on December 23, 2023, 09:01:40 AMHopefully people will not mention the cat in the fridge that may or may not have eaten the biscuits....

In my experience, a cat in the fridge is more likely after the ham or the cheese.  Never had a cat that ate biscuits. Cake is another matter .

Imperial Dave

Schrodinger's ham and cheese

Is it there or not otherwise the cat will have to make do with chocolate digestives
Slingshot Editor

Tarnegol

Quote from: Erpingham on December 23, 2023, 12:28:01 PMIn my experience, a cat in the fridge is more likely after the ham or the cheese.  Never had a cat that ate biscuits. Cake is another matter .

I once had a cat who not only ate biscuits but was once caught sitting on the cooker fishing cooling boiled potatoes from the saucepan...
One who puts on his armour should not boast like one who takes it off.
Ahab, King of Israel; 1 Kings 20:11

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor