News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

UK Road Trip - looking for opponents

Started by Dave Knight, July 02, 2024, 05:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Knight

My diary is pretty empty in August after Claymore on 3rd August up until the first weekend in September. I am thinking of doing a road trip for a few days. Are there any wargamers out there who would like to host myself and my dog for a game or two? The dog doesn't actually play and after a 5 minute fuss will settle down for a snooze.
I am happy to play most things and, as one of the authors of Test of Resolve Wars of the Roses/100YW, would gladly give anybody interested an introductionary game.

gavindbm

Well 17th & 18th August is date of the 25mm DBM competition I run in Colwall (Herefordshire, in shadow of the Malvern Hills).

Lack of a 25mm DBM army isn't necessarily a problem as can organise a loan (I am already lending one army to an attendee).

Dave Knight

Quote from: gavindbm on July 02, 2024, 10:10:58 PMWell 17th & 18th August is date of the 25mm DBM competition I run in Colwall (Herefordshire, in shadow of the Malvern Hills).

Lack of a 25mm DBM army isn't necessarily a problem as can organise a loan (I am already lending one army to an attendee).

Thanks for the offer but although I play most things I am afraid DBM isn't one of them