News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Little Battles

Started by dwkay57, March 30, 2013, 12:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Swanton

Quote from: dwkay57 on October 05, 2017, 08:48:37 PM
Despite having all the necessary figures at 25mm I never got round to fighting a battle with a full legion deployed. Having just recently finished my first legion at 6mm I had just had to give them a try and test out a number of rule modifications that I had been working on over the summer.

Short battle report attached. Longer version available at www.veryverylittlewars.wordpress.com for those who need an excuse to put off that really important chore....

First-rate report. I put off several chores reading the long version  :).

dwkay57

As promised in response to the slow start to campaigning thread, my first battle of 2018.

Not the most exciting of battles perhaps, but probably the largest I've fought so far.
Short report attached. Longer (and one of them is very long) reports on my website (www.veryverylittlewars.wordpress.com) for those of you who are snowed in.
David

Jim Webster

Quote from: dwkay57 on March 18, 2018, 09:17:12 PM
As promised in response to the slow start to campaigning thread, my first battle of 2018.

Not the most exciting of battles perhaps, but probably the largest I've fought so far.
Short report attached. Longer (and one of them is very long) reports on my website (www.veryverylittlewars.wordpress.com) for those of you who are snowed in.
I do like your battlefields  8)

Imperial Dave

Quote from: Jim Webster on March 18, 2018, 09:29:42 PM
Quote from: dwkay57 on March 18, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

I do like your battlefields  8)

I second that and the report was great, just the right balance of pictures and description for me
Slingshot Editor