News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Enfilade 2013 (Olympia, Washington) Events

Started by Dave Beatty, April 24, 2013, 12:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Beatty

Greetings,

Enfilade is the flagship convention for the US National Historic Miniature Gaming Society (Northwest Chapter) and will occur in Olympia, Washington (state) over the Memorial Day weekend (that is the last weekend in May - it originally commemorated the dead from the American Civil War hence no link to 11 November which is Veterans' Day in the US but I digress).  Some 300 people are expected, and there are excellent trade stands from all genres.

At least two SOA members will carry the torch and attempt to drum up new members.

Ancients will be well represented, with games using DBA 2.2 and 2.2+, FOG, SAGA, Row Well and Live!, Galleys and Glory, Bloody Barons, and several 'home brew' rule sets.  There will be ancients games in every time slot and four DBA tournaments including the well attended Enfilade DBA Open (16 players last year, NICT qualifier).

For a full schedule, please view the convention website at https://sites.google.com/site/nhmgsenfilade/home

If your travels bring you to the Great Northwest next month, stop in and say howdy. I'll be the one under the big Society of Ancients banner.

Dave Beatty

aligern

Well done Dave.
Is there any help that we can send to you to promote the Society?
Are you promoting your presence on TMP?

Roy

Dave Beatty

Thanks for the offer!  I have some applications and brochures, but there were not many takers at this year's convention.

I'll look into the TMP suggestion.

Cheers,

Dave