News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

A different kind of Issus

Started by Chris, January 21, 2023, 01:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Gentlemen,

Employed GRAND TRIUMPH! Rules in this attempt to refight a version of Issus.

Here is the link, but fair warning, the narrative runs to approximately 9,000 words.  :o  ???  ::)

https://nopaintingrequired.blogspot.com/search/label/An%20Itch%20for%20Issus

For those who persevere, you have my admiration and appreciation. Thanks in advance for your time and possible comments.

Cheers,
Chris

Jon Freitag

Another interesting and well documented dissertation, Chris.  Nice graphics too!  I am surprised that Mr. Hollin is not clamoring to your doorstep asking to republish these pieces in Slingshot.

Erpingham

Chris has said this one is 9000 words long.  This may be an issue for Dave unless he serialises it.

Chris

Thanks, as always, for your kind words and support Jon.  :) Honestly surprised that you can find the time given your schedule or zooming, gaming, and posting about said zoomed games.

Feel that the visuals could be better, but "old dog and new tech"   ??? and all that. Even so, it seems to work for the time being.

No hint of solicitation from the newly appointed editor, and that's fine. He can do as he chooses.

I have pretty much accepted the fact that my submissions to the long-running journal had their run and now occupy a back and not often visited corner in the museum of articles, and that's OK.  ;)

Pure coincidence that Anthony mentions "serial" and I just made reference to picturing Holly in a "cereal" aisle . . .  ::)

Cheers,
Chris

p.s. Seriously, have got to stop with the emojis . . . What am I, 12?!

Jon Freitag

Quote from: Chris on January 22, 2023, 03:22:08 PM
Thanks, as always, for your kind words and support Jon.  :) Honestly surprised that you can find the time given your schedule or zooming, gaming, and posting about said zoomed games.

Chris, we must make time to support those who share their efforts.