News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

A damn close run thing

Started by Justin Swanton, July 27, 2023, 08:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Swanton

Here is a game between my playtester Peter and myself. A repeat of the Rome vs Carthage scenario we played a couple of weeks back. The game was just about as close as it gets. Enjoy!

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor

Jon Freitag

Justin Swanton

I finally got the hang of Blogger and made the blog look half decent. And now to bed.

Imperial Dave

youve got more gumption than I, looking good
Slingshot Editor

Justin Swanton

Quote from: Imperial Dave on August 01, 2023, 07:43:29 AMyouve got more gumption than I, looking good
Thanks Dave. It's not that difficult but at some point you have to do a little html editing.

Imperial Dave

Quote from: Justin Swanton on August 01, 2023, 09:08:26 AM
Quote from: Imperial Dave on August 01, 2023, 07:43:29 AMyouve got more gumption than I, looking good
Thanks Dave. It's not that difficult but at some point you have to do a little html editing.

and that is where my gumption ends......
Slingshot Editor

Jon Freitag

I like the latest revisions.  Very clean and easy to read.

Erpingham

Quote from: Jon Freitag on August 01, 2023, 07:08:25 PMI like the latest revisions.  Very clean and easy to read.

Not sure about all the speech bubbles. Ok in a "still" from the action but cluttering through the main picture sequence?  But that may just be me.

Jon Freitag

Anthony, I was referring to the blog form and style, itself, not the Battle Report.  I don't get excited seeing speech bubbles in battle reports either.

Justin Swanton

Not like the speech bubbles?  :'(

Jon Freitag

Quote from: Justin Swanton on August 01, 2023, 08:22:07 PMNot like the speech bubbles?  :'(

Like many things, I prefer my speech bubbles in moderation unless in comics.

Justin Swanton

Quote from: Jon Freitag on August 01, 2023, 08:27:24 PM
Quote from: Justin Swanton on August 01, 2023, 08:22:07 PMNot like the speech bubbles?  :'(

Like many things, I prefer my speech bubbles in moderation unless in comics.
I can ration them a bit more. Like your blog BTW.