News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Why is the mummy screaming?

Started by Duncan Head, August 02, 2024, 10:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Harbud

Perhaps she died as a result of a really bad trip to the hairdresser...  ???

Nick Harbud

Erpingham

I was going with because the kids are playing up, but then I realised we talking Ancient Egypt.

Ade G

I know the media has to make something out of nothing but really...

Jon Freitag

Based upon condition of teeth and gums, perhaps this patient expired in the dental chair?

Duncan Head

Quote from: Ade G on August 02, 2024, 02:28:22 PMI know the media has to make something out of nothing but really...
It's an article in a medical research journal, it's hardly "nothing". As far as I can see it's summarised quite accurately.
Duncan Head

Nick Harbud

...just like my doctor.  Generally he can summarise what is wrong with me, often using a mouthful of unintelligable latin, but as I tell him - I want him to cure it, not name it.

>:(
Nick Harbud

Keraunos

Looks like she had just realized she had left the oven on.

Imperial Dave

Slingshot Editor

Ade G

Quote from: Duncan Head on August 02, 2024, 03:40:04 PM
Quote from: Ade G on August 02, 2024, 02:28:22 PMI know the media has to make something out of nothing but really...
It's an article in a medical research journal, it's hardly "nothing". As far as I can see it's summarised quite accurately.

I was referring to the headline drama Duncan - normally I would immediately skip anything this lurid in a headline