News:

Welcome to the SoA Forum.  You are welcome to browse through and contribute to the Forums listed below.

Main Menu

Society rep at Legionary (May 5) and Triples May 19/20

Started by Rob Broom, April 30, 2012, 03:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Broom

Just a quick post to say I will be at both shows with a War & Conquest game.

If the Society need a spot for a representative to hang out (as Phil did at Leeds last year), they are more than welcome.

If no one is going, and you can get me a few materials in time, I can happily set up a small spot for flyers/ promotional material to lure possible new members.

Currently the game at Legionary (Exeter) is the Battle of Amphipolis, as seen at Salute and elsewhere.

Triples is likely to be more medieval in flavour but as thats a larger show, you may already be covered there.

We have a proper trade stand at Legionary. Any Society members who stop by can recieve 10% discount on Scarab Miniatures products. Just indicate you saw the post here or flash your card.  ;D
Kind regards

Rob Broom
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

yesthatphil

Not sure if anyone responded re Exeter, Rob ...  but I'd certainly like to take you up on having some 2012 Society stuff on your pitch at Triples.

Chris A and I intend to go, but are likely involved with the Society sponsored DBA Cup on the Saturday and to play some Northern League FoG on Sunday ... so a bit of Society gear with your game in the main part of the halls would be a great enhancement for us.

It would also be an opportunity to top you up for some of the other places you might go - although our paths will undoubtedly cross several time more :) ...

Thanks for volunteering

Phil

Rob Broom

No, didn't here anything re Exeter, and if you check our show report http://scarabminiatures.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=896 we were pretty busy! War & Conquest is slowly getting folks interested, we had a fun game

I intend to do Plataea at Triples now, so, make sure you have something about the Battledays to hand  ;D and I have just finished the article for Wargames Illustrated.

Kind regards

Rob Broom
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

yesthatphil

Rob Broom

Kind regards

Rob Broom
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk